At Eldorado Retina Associates, P.C., we specialize in the treatment of eye diseases, including diabetic eye disease and macular degeneration. Our eye surgeon, Dr. Mary Lansing, is a board certified and fellowship-trained retinal specialist serving the Denver, Boulder, Longmont and Louisville communities. Click on the links below to learn more about these conditions. For additional questions, please call our office at (303) 666-1800.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Branch Retinal Artery Occlusion (BRAO)
- Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO)
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion (CRAO)
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion (CRVO)
- Central Serous Retinopathy
- Choroidal Nevus
- Choroidal Neovascular Membrane
- Cystoid Macular Edema
- Diabetic Retinopathy
As a patient of Eldorado Retina Associates, P.C., our doctor and staff will ensure that you understand the nature of your condition and all of the treatment options available to you. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (303) 666-1800.